Friday, February 3, 2012

The Effects of Probiotics On A Non-Bilirubin-Enzyme Mutated Adult Male

Can the ultrasound scanner stop beaming sonar vibrations to the imaged patients? Since 1987, I have been hearing people, secretly, from afar, prying and talking about and to me while referring to my past and present behaviors. As of 1981, I have been diagnosed with Gilbert Syndrome, a kind of mutation, or, to certain specific environmental variations, a kind of genetic adaptation, specifically, in this case, a genetic change to the DNA involving a loss of the enzyme that breaks down bilirubins. Truxtun Radiology Medical Group has discovered polyps in my gallbladder. Could my gallbladder have polyps taking up space that normally would hold bile, a by-product of bilirubin breakdown? Since I also have been diagnosed with a heart murmur, could my gallbladder, not my heart, be the actual source of the extra noise that apparently shows up in my echocardiogram? Could my echocardiogram reveal vibrations that appear to stem from the heart but actually show absorbed ultrasonic vibrations that emanate from my gallbladder? In addition, could my Gilbert Syndrome not necessarily be the Gilbert Syndrome recessive gene passed on from the parents to the offspring's DNA, but, instead, have resulted from another type of distinct mutation, which, although causing signs and symptoms similar to those of Gilbert Syndrome, could have happened to me in another entirely different way at my own conception, during which a chemical, such as a pesticide or pest repellant, might have been present in the environment and might have removed the bilirubin-break-down-enzyme-synthesis code from my newly conceived DNA? At my conception, inside my mother’s body, could an already inhaled or ingested synthetic chemical, which might have been a mimic of the human bilirubin chemical assay, have pushed, through static repulsion and osmosis, my mother's natural, yet, at that time, as a result of the presence of a bilirubin-mimic chemical, unbroken-down, whole bilirubins into the fluids in and/or around my mother's egg and thereby, from the immediate presence of whole bilirubins together with the conceived egg’s DNA, caused my conceived DNA to lose the ability to synthesize the bilirubin-breakdown enzyme from its contained bilirubin-breakdown-enzyme-synthesis code and, instead, gain the ability to develop a fetus familiar with permanently whole bilirubins? In response to the fetal permanent presence of whole, not broken down, bilirubins, could my conceived DNA's bilirubin-breakdown-enzyme-synthesis code have become recessive, i.e., latent or undeveloped? In response to the mutated DNA present during my fetal development, could my hepatic ducts have become anatomically different in such as way as to pump more quickly and efficiently, in contrast to those fetuses lacking such types of non-bilirubin-enzyme mutations, in order to pass more bilirubins into my bloodstream?

As a result of my unusually strong liver functions, at this present time, could my gallbladder and/or hepatic ducts be emitting ultrasonic vibrations similar to those of certain types of mosquitoes detected by certain bats, which might contain within their own bodies, perhaps even their own gallbladders and/or hepatic ducts, ultrasonic frequencies similar to those of my own gallbladder and/or hepatic ducts? Could those mosquito-eating bats, unconsiously measuring the mosquitoes' distances from the bats in relation to the bats' screeching echoes, sense internal body irritations caused by the mosquitoes’ ultrasonic vibrations subtly clashing with the similar ultrasonic frequencies of the bats' gallbladders and/or hepatic ducts? Could the bats thus try to relieve those annoying irritations by catching the buzzing airborne culprits and eating them? Could mosquitoes hear my liver and/or gallbladder's ultrasonic vibrations and get closer to me in an attempt to mate with another mosquito, then, finding no potential mates, want to suck my blood in an attempt to feed, but then smell the extra bilirubins' odor emanating from my skin capillaries and quickly fly away from me? If so, could mosquitoes stay away from me at least in part because mosquitoes die more quickly from consuming human blood laden with more than the normal amounts of human blood borne bilirubins? Could my blood's extra bilirubins actually serve as an insect repellant in response to a synthetic chemical pesticide or pest repellant human bilirubin-chemical-assay-mimic that might have been located in the nearby atmosphere and/or on and/or in the ground at the time and place of my conception, which probably occurred in or around January of 1963, around 9 months prior to my birth date, October 12, 1963, and possibly in or around my birth place, Boston, Massachusetts. At that exact time of my conception, could a certain airplane and/or other aircraft have flown over my parents and released a certain chemical that might have mutated my DNA? If so, who might have been flying that airplane or aircraft and of what particular make and model and in what year might that particular airplane or aircraft have been manufactured?

I arrived at the above questions after I began wondering, yesterday, February 02, 2012, after having received Truxtun Radiology Medical Group's ultrasound imagings of my abdominal region, specifically my liver and gall bladder, why my consumed over-the-counter probiotic food supplements have been exhibiting a reverse effect on my cravings for complex carbohydrates. After one has consumed over-the-counter probiotic food supplements, do the consumed subsequently thriving probiotic bacteria inside one’s body then consume the body's already-consumed dietary complex carbohydrates and then excrete, from carbohydrate metabolism, dietary bioavailable glucose? Could my body utilize normally-carbohydrate-digesting enzymes in order to digest fats and proteins, including those in meats and dairy products, in the liver, which normally uses broken-down bilirubin by-products to digest fats? If so, in my body, could dairy products, passing from the stomach to the liver along with consumed meat proteins, attached to the same types of protein-attached fats as in dairy products, get shunted to my liver for fat digestion along with the probiotics contained within the dairy products, when usually dairy products and probiotics pass to the small intestine, where usually the probiotics adhere to the small intestine's lining and digest complex carbohydrates? Could my lactose-digesting enzyme, lactase, pass, with the consumed dairy products' lactose, from my stomach to my liver? Then, in my liver, could lactase, normally present in the small intestine, break down the dairy products' lactose into glucose? Could my liver use that glucose, normally present in the small intestine, for energy with which to digest fats and proteins? Could my small intestine lack normal amounts of glucose energy normally utilized for powering carbohydrate digestion? Could a lack of lactase in my small intestine hinder the effectiveness of other carbohydrate-metabolizing enzymes normally present in the small intestine for digesting complex carbohydrates? In my body, could fat digestion take priority over carbohydrate digestion because any undigested fat molecules passing from the liver into the bloodstream bind up with the extra bilirubins flowing within my blood, resultantly clogged up more so than from, in contrast to bodies without Gilbert Syndrome, digesting complex carbohydrates more slowly and less efficiently? Could my body get enough glucose from complex carbohydrates, by, without having adapted any anatomical methods of quickly and efficiently digesting complex carbohydrates, storing up more glucose energy reserves in the resultantly larger adipose tissues’ lipid molecules? Are any answers to any of the above questions any possible reasons for my quick and inevitable experiences of significant weight loss and substantial complex carbohydrate consumption reduction, both of which apparently occur in response to any time I voluntarily consume more probiotics in the form of food supplements, not dairy products?

No comments:

Post a Comment