Saturday, December 31, 2011

MovieProjectSizedUpSleeper123111 2


It would be nice to add more floor space to my hotel room by adding a wooden platform on which to place my bed. Quickly, without relocating to a larger apartment, I could utilize quite a bit more standing room, which I could use, for instance, to improve my music videos by adding a wall-hung background and/or some floor-standing studio lighting effects. Unfortunately, the room's ceiling, however, based upon my arms-reach measurements, is too low for a platform. Watch this video to see how I determined my room's available space using only my body and no measuring instruments, which could have gotten in the way towards my finding out the room's actual available remodeling- space dimensions, before I ever ended up wasting any time and/or energy from building a useless room addition in an otherwise cozy, functional amount of space in this little hotel room.

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks resume writing service

    ReplyDelete