Sunday, January 15, 2012

Apple - iPhone 4S - TV Ad - Siri, Snow Today

I have been hearing and talking to voices for more than twenty years. Are the voices to which or to whom I have been hearing and talking computerized Siri voices or the voices of real, live human beings? I don't want to hear the voices. I called 1-800-MY-APPLE and told a person who identified herself as Karla, apparently one of your phone representatives, that I have been hearing voices, that I want to know whether the voices are real, live human beings or Siri voices, and that I don't want to hear the voices. Karla then transferred me to a person who identified herself as Phenel, to whom the same above-described problem I described, after which the line disconnected. Can you please stop the above-described voices?

No comments:

Post a Comment