Thursday, January 26, 2012

The textbook. Reinvented for iPad.

Spies Force Me to Tell that Tablet PC is a Version of Windows XP

Today, 01/26/12, someone spying on and interrogating me at 01:26 AM PST just forced me to tell whomever might have been listening to me at that time that my PC has a different Windows XP operating system version called Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and that they, apparently Apple computer designers, can invent a new Apple Macintosh Tablet design by stealing the name of Microsoft Corporation's operating system, Windows XP Tablet PC. "That's how we (they) do it," a spy told me. Yesterday, 01/25/12, at around 07:30 PM PST, after my PC had notified me in a bubble display that it was increasing the size of its Virtual Memory, I made it hibernate right before going to bed.

Since the date of the iPad2's sales advent at Verizon Wireless, in a telephone call that I placed to and a resulting live telephone conversation between myself and an Apple representative at 1-800-MYApple, I asked an Apple representative whether or not Apple sells what I called in that same telephone conversation an iTablet, in other words, an iPad with a built-in CPU. That Apple representative told me that Apple did not sell any Tablet computers with any built-in CPUs. I am opposed to anybody spying on and/or interrogating me. If anyone ever witnesses Apple starting to design and sell a Tablet CPU operating system, I expect to be financially compensated for working for Apple and Apple computer designers. Can anyone please help Apple financially compensate me for helping Apple employees invent a new Tablet CPU operating system?

No comments:

Post a Comment