Wednesday, January 18, 2012

U.S. Bank Gift Cards - Showcase Minnesota on KARE-TV - 12/2/2010

Tonight, January 18, 2012, at a Bakersfield, California Dollar Tree Store, at around 06:05 PM PST, the time of one of my in-store purchases, as soon as I had begun purchasing my selected products by first having slid my U.S. Bank gift card through the POS device of one of the store's checkout lanes, I immediately heard the store's phone ring and witnessed answering and talking on the phone a store employee, who, after hanging up the phone, and upon my inquiry, answered my questions about who that had been on the phone with no knowledge of the name or number of the caller. Yet, at the same time, that same employee did provide me with the news that that caller had asked that employee for a balloon-blowing-up service, to no avail, as per that employee's volunteered information to that caller about that particular store's lack of such a balloon-blowing-up service in the first place. Who might that caller have been who apparently called that Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. Store #2287, at 1721 Golden State Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93301-1009, apparently to that same store's phone number, (661) 326-0921, and why might that caller have called in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment