Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to activate pairing mode on the MM 400 and MM 450

I am trying to stop someone from using a spy device, which might at least be similar to your product called the Audio Beam Slave, to engage in discriminating me and perhaps other people against my or our own methods of privacy. Does the Audio Beam Slave inside a certain space find any person's individual frequencies, ultrasonic and/or otherwise, and lock into that person's own frequencies in order to remain sensitive to that person's voice and/or body? Do electronics without modulations stay locked into a certain range of frequency sensitivities in order to track individuals' sounds and motions? What are the FCC rules and regulations about the use of such kinds of tracking devices? What should a person, such as myself, do to stop someone from using a spy device to engage in tracking my sounds and/or motions?

No comments:

Post a Comment